logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mplwengrud  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2005 2:04:24 PM(UTC)
mplwengrud

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi... I quote Equis: "FXTA is a “trend-based” system. The FOREX market is a heavily trending market and it is important for traders to recognize these trends as early as possible. The earlier a trend is identified, the more likely you will benefit from that knowledge. The FXTA plug-in uses an indicator that helps you easily identify these trends across multiple timeframes. It does this without you having to manually open each timeframe. It displays the most widely used timeframes in an easy-to-understand expert commentary. This commentary not only displays the current trends in 20 different timeframes, but it also alerts you when trends across multiple timeframes are about to occur. FXTA contains two new indicators that are essential elements of almost every successful FOREX system: Volatility and Pivots. The Volatility indicator helps you identify when prices are experiencing larger than normal swings, and the Pivots indicator helps you easily recognize important pivot points" Soo... How come it so quiet about this Plug in this forum or is it the same as PP+ , maybe doesn’t work properly?. According to the above information it sounds perfect to real time trading fore the stock market...????? Somebody know????? Regards, Mike :)
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:56:38 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Soo... How come it so quiet about this Plug in this forum or is it the same as PP+ , maybe doesn’t work properly?. According to the above information it sounds perfect to real time trading fore the stock market...?????
It's been so quiet about the plug in because it was 6 month late and until it was officially released we were not really allowed to talk about it. It was officially released on November 15 2005 but from the beta testers and few users feedback this plug in is incredible ... Now I do not know of any problems with it yet ... If you trade the FOREX, you should give this one a try .... Remember you can stop the subscription after a while if it does not work for you. Plus I think the first month is free, it won't cost you anything to try it. Patrick :mrgreen:
Marilyn  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:21:35 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

There was so much interest in this plug in that we had over 500 orders backed up on the day we released (Wednesday last week). I have been asked not to really push it out until next week to allow us to catch up on everything. :) BTW - I installed it Friday and will start paper trading it on Monday evening (would start tonight but have theatre tickets). I have heard great things. The beta testers just went nuts and I have had a couple of customers calling me daily to tell me how many pips they are up for the day just trading it. So - figured I would give it a fly. I am sure there will be much more info available shortly. Sorry for the radio silence. :) Not usually my way of doing things. I do have one disclaimer on this plug in.... It really only works for FOREX because it works with the 24 hour/day data.
mplwengrud  
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:44:07 PM(UTC)
mplwengrud

Thanks Patrick/Marylin… It sounded nice fore the Forex traders… My guess it soon will arrive to Metastock pro... Regards Mike :)
Ugly_Dog  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:53:51 AM(UTC)
Ugly_Dog

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

When I try to apply daily pivots to the template chart it just squeezes all the pivot lines into about a 30pip channel. Any suggestions? :? Ugly Dog
dieselpr  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:33:56 AM(UTC)
dieselpr

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

The new plug-in is a template chart? I thought it was an expert not a template.