logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2005 9:46:27 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This forum is open to everyone. To either post a question prior to buying Metastock or to post your feedback on MetaStock. For now I will allow anyone to post in this forum ( Please try to change your username from guest to something you might use in the future to register with ... ) If you already are a member of this forum and would like to remain anonymous, just log out and post as a guest, please remember to change your username to Anonymous. Patrick :mrgreen:
Marilyn  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2005 9:52:53 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

I get lots of testimonials via email and other sources.. does anyone want to see them or are we interested in only people that want to take the time to post here? :) M
Jose  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2005 11:29:15 PM(UTC)
Jose

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Great idea, Marilyn. :) Good people are very rare in the trading education industry. I for one would be really interested in good people testimonials. I'll get the ball rolling: I've just had some custom MetaStock dll work done by Larry Carhartt from MasterDATA, and I can't speak highly enough of his professionalism and willingness to help beyond the call of duty. Roy Larsen has been a major contributor to the MetaStock community for years. He still shares his knowledge willingly here and elsewhere, as well as in his excellent monthly MSTT MetaStock newsletter. I'm also impressed by the general friendliness & willingness to help all in this forum. My hat goes off to Patrick & Marilyn for all the hard work in putting this place together, as well as the regular contributors (you know who you are). jose '-)
sportrider  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2005 11:27:36 PM(UTC)
sportrider

While we're on the subject ,I want to take this moment to say how greatfull I am that we have people like Marilyn and Patrick running the forum and for people like Jose and Roy larson for their contributions to helping us newbies and veteran investors,traders,etc. alike. I tell you this forum and guys like Roy and Jose have made me feel excited about owning metastock.Now I feel that I'm using it for what I bought it for which was for creating and testing ideas about the market.
eddie.m  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:42:10 PM(UTC)
eddie.m

Hi there, [:D]

I do not believe in people who need testimonials to buy something, and I cannot imagine someone buying a product as wildly popular as MS because more good testimonials than bad ones influenced him.

You can separate the winners from losers right at the start, where those who will win are in fact wasting no time to read everybody else's opinions.

eddie.m  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 6, 2013 6:57:10 AM(UTC)
eddie.m

Haa, ha, ha,

If spelling 'propsects' works for 'prospects', will tastymonials work for testimonials? [:D]