logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Noel van Aswegen  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:09:46 AM(UTC)
Noel van Aswegen

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hey there... I have successfully confused myself completely.... I have been running threw this forum for the past couple of days and came across a very interesting topic regarding Trend Medium... Now please excuse my stupidity but i recall Marylin stating that Equis does not have a relationship with Trend Medium or what they had no longer exists... this is where I have become rather confused as in the Equis Spring Catalog TrendMedium is being advertised.... Has this changed and if so why... To round up what I am asking... Does Equis sell Trend Medium? If not then Why?
Marilyn  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:47:49 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

They have a newer version of Trend Medium (like 2.5 or something) that we don't resell. To be quite honest with you I don't know much (if anything) about the relationship. I just know that they upgraded their product and we are running down our stock of the old product... I wish I could be more helpful... :) M
Noel van Aswegen  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:50:56 AM(UTC)
Noel van Aswegen

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.... I am actually a Metastock reseller in Johannesburg, South Africa and do not have a hugh amount of access to such information, only from the catalog wish is new for Equis. I am just trying to minimise the risk of get taken for a ride for the customers that I deal with. It is not really possible for a person here to take advantage of the 30 money back guarantee as on average it takes longer than 30 days for the software to arrive in South Africa and at your door step. So I really try hard to research every add-on before suggesting to the customer what action to take. I have subsequently downloaded the demo version of the software from the Trend Medium website and got a good look at the program. I have now made my own decision on whether or not to get involved in selling the package but you have also helped me greatly to finalise my decision. Thank you again Noel van Aswegen
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:26:42 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

:) No problems Noel! Do you have access to the dealer forum? Contact Scott Brown and he can arrange access for you there. I put up tons of content, information, images and pretty much everything you ask for there. :) M
Noel van Aswegen  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:08:15 AM(UTC)
Noel van Aswegen

Thank you... but how do I contact Scott Brown?
Marilyn  
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:58:43 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

:) email me at forumadmin@equis.com and I will get everything sorted out for you. M