logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
luxm3  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:45:36 PM(UTC)
luxm3

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hallo I am a New user of this forum. How are you? I have just installed Metastock 9.0 but when I start it appears this message: the online vendor account is not configured properly or does not support this feature. on www.equis.com everithing is ok....My user's ID and my password are ok. but Idon't recived confirm e-mail. My questions is. Could I work immediately with this program or need time for my registretion? :?: :?: Thank you for your answer and sorry for my english. Bye bye
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:48:55 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Luxm3, What version of metastock do you have ( pro, eod, subscription ) and who is your data provider ? Patrick :mrgreen:
luxm3  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:56:03 PM(UTC)
luxm3

Patrick wrote:
Hi Luxm3, What version of metastock do you have ( pro, eod, subscription ) and who is your data provider ? Patrick :mrgreen:
metastock 9.0 end of day I don't know who my provider is. Which are settings have I to set befor using this program? thank you Patrick
Patrick  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:57:12 PM(UTC)
Patrick

If you do not have a provider, just start metastock offline. Click on start, programs, equis, metastock offline Patrick
luxm3  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 9:01:16 PM(UTC)
luxm3

Patrick wrote:
If you do not have a provider, just start metastock offline. Click on start, programs, equis, metastock offline Patrick
Offline the program work well. I think that I have to choose my provider......thank you very much Patric.....byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee
luxm3  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 9:11:44 PM(UTC)
luxm3

Sorry last question Patrick. Is there a free provider for downloading data just for end of day or need always a subscription? ciao
Patrick  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 9:18:51 PM(UTC)
Patrick

I know some people use free data from Yahoo, but I have never used a free service so I can't tell you where and how to do it. Maybe someone else on the forum will have an answer for you :D
luxm3  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 9:25:36 PM(UTC)
luxm3

Patrick wrote:
I know some people use free data from Yahoo, but I have never used a free service so I can't tell you where and how to do it. Maybe someone else on the forum will have an answer for you :D
Thank you very much Patrick....bye bye
henry1224  
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2005 9:29:58 PM(UTC)
henry1224

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I have been noticing several posts about free downloaders, Free data and the like vs a subscription service based data plan like Reuters or Esignal. 1: does your free data Provider, provide accurate data? 2: does he correct the data? 3: does he adjust for splits? 4: do you have to download each symbol separately? 5: do you have to inport each symbol separately? If you are getting inaccurate data, it will cost you in your trading, if you have to jump thru hoops just to get your quotes, you are losing time in viewing charts
luxm3  
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 12, 2005 8:19:07 AM(UTC)
luxm3

Patrick wrote:
I have visited yahoo and found datas.....but I don't know how convert for metastock 9.0. Is there guys that in this forum use this way for dawnloading and so can help me? Thank you for everything...... ciaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :? :? :?