logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
binhmaithanh  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 7:17:55 AM(UTC)
binhmaithanh

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I want plot advance decline line of about 20 stocks. But I don't know how to do. Someone know, pls show me. Thanks in advance.
hayseed  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 9:44:32 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey binhmaithanh..... a good coder will likely get a good laugh from my attempt here.... possibly it could be condensed some.... i used the dow 30..... just change the tickers to yours, delete the extra lines, and be sure to leave '))' at the end not a '+'...... it appears at first glance to work......h name and paste into indicator builder
Cum(If(Security("online:mmm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:aa",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:mo",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:axp",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:aig",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ba",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:cat",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:c",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ko",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:dd",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:xom",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ge",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:gm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:hpq",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:hd",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:hon",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:intc",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ibm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:jnj",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:jpm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:mcd",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:mrk",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:msft",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:pfe",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:pg",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:sbc",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:utx",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:vz",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:wmt",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:dis",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)) ----------------------------------------------------
hayseed  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 10:04:24 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

just dawned on me that there are 2 ways to display adv/dec type indicators.... one sums a running total, previous post, and the other just bounces back and forth the 0 line.......h as possible 0 line style ,,note the cum() function is not there
If(Security("online:mmm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:aa",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:mo",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:axp",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:aig",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ba",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:cat",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:c",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ko",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:dd",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:xom",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ge",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:gm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:hpq",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:hd",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:hon",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:intc",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:ibm",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ If(Security("online:jnj",C>Ref(C,-1)),1,-1)+ --------------------------------------------------