logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TheNovice  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 11, 2005 11:24:05 PM(UTC)
TheNovice

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi Patrick I was talking to a friend of mine who was interested in drawing a multi colured line on a chart depending on some conditions. Perhaps the following code would make it clearer: OutPut1 := if(C > mov(C,34,E), 200,0); {Green} OutPut2 := if(C < mov(C,34,E),200,0); {Red} OutPut1; OutPut2 The idea is that a line is drawn at 200 and would be coloured Green or Red depending on the condition above. The problem is that when the condition is not met the indicator is drawn at zero. I know it is quiet easy in expert advisor, but he needs multiple of these indicators and realy has to be done as a formula. Is there anyway that this can be done? Regards
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:47:19 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It is unfortunately not possible with the metastock Formula language :?
TheNovice  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:11:52 PM(UTC)
TheNovice

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Pitty :cry: 1- Is it possible to print a text anywhere on the screen, for example the high and low of previous bar. The text could come from indicator, expert or whatever? I am trying to set up a system for my friend who does woodies CCI trading and does not want to see the actual price. 2- I have asked this question before, Is there any command or external program allowing Metastock to replay tick data (like Sierra charts and trade station)? I do need to have this to practice my realtime chart reading skills. Regards Many Thanks
Patrick  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 14, 2005 10:24:01 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
1- Sorry I don't know how to do that (Don't think it is possible) 2- I have never seen anything like that ... I don't think I'm being very helpful :oops: But maybe someone else has the answer to these questions ... Patrick