logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 5, 2006 10:02:09 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
[size=18:12b2eac59e][color=indigo:12b2eac59e]MetaStock Tips & Tools[/color][/size:12b2eac59e] Harness the power of the MetaStock Formula Language. MetaStock Tips & Tools: When Roy first started MSTT, he thought it would be a newsletter for those primarily wanting to learn to code in the MetaStock formula language. However, while the newsletter does teach coding, it has progressed way beyond just learning to use the formula language more effectively. Since the first issue when the evolution began, MSTT has become a true MetaStock users newsletter, with many unique indicators, system tester insights, exploration development advice and trading information from a variety of people that will change the way you view trading and how money is made in the markets. With hundreds of subscribers he receives feedback on a regular basis, and is pleased to say that more than 99.9% of the feedback is not only positive, it's supportive, enthusiastic and complementary regarding how the MSTT information has improved the subscriber's trading. Roy states, "That's all I could have hoped for, so I encourage you to become one of the many subscribers who have discovered what I believe to be the best MetaStock tool on the market." For more information, please check out the MetaStock Tips & Tools website here: http://www.metastocktips.co.nz/ Equis International Online Community contact: Roy Larsen