logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 3, 2005 2:00:36 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
So what is this MetaStock Dll Functions forum all about ... Using the equis Developper's kit ( I will never spell that word properly no matter how hard I try, no not "kit" the one before that :mrgreen: ) you can create functions for the MetaStock Formula Language. The advantages of creating such function in a dll are,speed and flexibility. Indeed one can achieve much more using C++. Especially considering this cool thing programmers call a loop. A lot of users have asked when MetaStock would bring in loops in their language. I have not found out what loops are but I know we can bypass this problem using the dev kit. :D No ... I'm not saying you should buy the Developper's kit :roll: What I'm offering ( really I'm demanding but we will get there :P), is to create a set of functions in a dll so that creating formula in metastock becomes easier and more powerfull. So what is expected of you, the members ... 1) I need ideas, suggestions on usefull functions ... 2) I could use use some help because if it all depends on me it might not become easier and more powerfull :D 3) Money ... Alright not money ... then I guess that's it. And this could become an evolving project that would benefit everyone who uses MetaStock. Patrick PS : Thanks to Wabbit for giving me the idea ...