logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 1, 2005 5:18:47 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

anyone having made overlays using java scripts/html knows how complex and time consuming they are…. well meta takes all the fun out of that… just click hold drag and drop….. done in a few seconds what used to take many minutes….. one of my favorites, which is just about to be important, is the new highs/new lows….. overlay that on the dia, spy, oex or etf ….. once the new highs drops to the mid 30's to mid 20's turns are often upon us…. nas new high new low …..nyse new high new low......the green line is 20ma of new highs, red line is 20 ma of new lows..... there at least 2 ways of creating that template….. you can use the drop down indicator list and just apply the nasdaq new high and nas new low…. but there are a couple quirks taking that route…… my preferred method is to just open up the spy chart, then open the nasdaq new high which has a 20ma, and drag/drop that ma onto the spy chart…. do the same with the nas new low…. and the nas summation…. that only takes a few seconds, then save that spy chart as a template, named say 'nas new high new low'……do the same for the nyse…. now you can apply those templates to the dia, spy, oex or etf anytime....... i prefer using the 20 ma of the new high or low, but of course experiment to find what best suits you…… h