logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
retireewill  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:16:14 PM(UTC)
retireewill

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

I still have "File Error" problems in Version 11 EOD, but it seems to be in the Metastock file, "ST_Data.mdb". My problem occurs when trying to delete System Tests - even when MS asks if I want to. I now say, "No."
I keep a clean copy of the file in the Desktop folder and overwrite the one I was using. This works.

MS EOD is dead & gone. A shame. R&D must have been terminated some time ago. Beta testing must be unheard of...just get another update out to the public and it will be fixed as we go. No one with the cajones to say, "This turkey won't fly!"?

EOD users may want to give "JStock" (free) a try. The usual 15 minute delay but those updates can be set for 10 seconds up to 60 seconds. Even has intraday chart as well as history. Downloads to a "csv" file which requires a little juggling in Excel or OpenOffice Calc. But it works.

I use MS 11 daily. I'm thankful I got it before it was flushed down the tubes. I plan to use it for all the tests, explorations, etc., which it is great at doing for a long time yet.