logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2006 2:44:52 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

reuters has the stand alone package for the broad market type indicators..... the price about a hundred bucks a year.... for a large part of the year we just sit , watch , wait and twiddle our thumbs..... and then there are about 10 days out of the year those indicators are priceless.... its inevitable..... prior to having meta i had collected most all the popular bm indicators long ago and put in a list called 'check daily'..... that list is on the top bar at hayseedville..... daily checking can be trying on the patience... by using the commentary section of a meta expert and the 'write if' function we can make that ordeal much easier.... 'write if' is similar to an alert.... you'll only see the condition if its true.... the expert does not have to be attached to anything, just click on the commentary section to read..... meta includes both the bm-nyse market overview and bm-nasdaq market overview as good examples.... you can fashion yours as creative, fast and efficient as you like.... once you start creating them it becomes somewhat addicting...... do you ever close meta and go though all the "do you want to save changes" yes or no routine...... i seldom know the correct answer..... for me the best deal is just to have a catch-all folder on the desktop..... right click on the chart and select copy..... click in the catch-all folder and select paste.... more on that later.....h something for tommorrow.... .... something for today