logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Pirate_11  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 3, 2021 10:51:03 AM(UTC)
Pirate_11

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi All, 

My first post and have tried to search the forum but it seems a little too daunting.

As a newbie, I have put together some templates that I would like to use and have noticed that others seem to have their own icons in use.

The small list of icons are not good for my eyes so I would like to add my own to ensure they can be seen easily. I have tried reading through the HELP files without luck....probably because I am using wrong search terms.

How can I import or otherwise add my own ICON tiles?

Can I enlarge the tiles to make them easier to see?

Thanks

Mike

MS Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 3, 2021 2:46:49 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Pirate_11 Go to Quoted Post

Hi All, 

My first post and have tried to search the forum but it seems a little too daunting.

As a newbie, I have put together some templates that I would like to use and have noticed that others seem to have their own icons in use.

The small list of icons are not good for my eyes so I would like to add my own to ensure they can be seen easily. I have tried reading through the HELP files without luck....probably because I am using wrong search terms.

How can I import or otherwise add my own ICON tiles?

Can I enlarge the tiles to make them easier to see?

Thanks

Mike

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not possible to change within the application. I have added your comment as feedback for future improvement.

The only way presently to increase the size would be by lowering the Desktop resolution (which of course can have other undesired effects).

While this is not a recommendation, there are applications that supposedly allow you to change the Icon associated with particular file types in Windows (i.e. MWT files for our templates). This is the only way I can think of that might allow you to modify the icons that display on the toolbar, and changing this would affect all icons of a particular file type.