logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kadmin  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:27:42 PM(UTC)
kadmin

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Whether you are a current MetaStock user or not, you will not want to miss this opportunity to meet with a MetaStock Expert who can answer your questions about technical analysis and trading with MetaStock XVI.

In this 2-hour session you will learn the following:

• How do I find securities to trade?
  • When should I get in and out of a trade?
  • How can I test my trading systems?
  • How to use the new re-imagined MetaStock Explorer to scan the markets for immediate trading opportunities.
  • How to use the NEW Dave Landry Systems like Bowtie and Kiss MA Goodbye Setups.
  • How to explore with the NEW Candle Patterns Scans.
  • How to use the NEW Built-in Adaptive Cycle Toolkit to get signals based on the work of John Ehlers.
  • How to use the Sector Stat Experts to determine strength and weakness in the market.
  • How to easily edit local data right in MetaStock.

BONUS:You can get deals on MetaStock XVI and market data at this live event that are not available anywhere else! Register now to save your spot

About About Hunter Smith

Hunter works in the MetaStock Business Development department. He oversees all Metastock partnerships in the Asia/Pacific, South American, and Canadian regions. Hunter has presented at many MetaStock webinars and at TradeShows and prides himself on helping traders of all levels to understand the value of technical analysis.

Edited by moderator Tuesday, April 23, 2019 11:11:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified