MetaStock Real-Time Maintenance Release v. 16.01.18229
Release Date August 28th, 2018
This post contains information regarding fixes, new functionality, removed functionality, and/or functionality changes.
• DownLoader crashes when browsing for certain CSV files when converting.
• Right-click should 'select' the row under the click.
• Downloader Help file mentions not being able to open multi-instrument files.
• Report Results no longer accepts CTRL-C to copy the report.
• There is no easy option to copy entire Exploration Report.
• Exploration doesn't print in the sort order selected.
• Instruments aCAGDP/CA and USGDPF-ECI fail to open in MetaStock.
• System Tester crashing performing online scans.
• "LCI - S&R Breakouts" and "LCI - S&R Breakouts w/Optimization" have a minor typo in the "General" tab - 'But to Cover' instead of 'Buy to Cover'.
• MetaStock Help "Location" references MetaStock 15 for all topics within the Search tab.
• Misspelling in the description of CandleStick Bullish Patterns.
• .CSV/.TXT File Format has incorrect Note in MetaStock Help.
• Dave Landry's daylight expert is the incorrect sell formula.
• SectorStat formulas will fail when applied to local data charts due to missing Security function prefix.
• If ODDS Probability Cone Line Study is active on the toolbar when you open or refresh a chart MetaStock will crash.
• List of instruments from exploration report is not retained for charts opened from the exploration report.
• Changing Interval when Expert Advisor is still drawing/calculating causes MetaStock crash.
• Sort button no longer appears on Exploration Execution/Report dialogs.
• Resizing the exploration execution dialog cuts off the details of the running exploration.
• Forecaster exception performing a User-Defined Pattern Select on Weekly Acer ticker (online).
• Old exploration results dialog display the very first time you run an exploration.
• Drop down menu for "remind me later" isn't working for offline mode.
• Local data list navigation no longer remembers the interval last viewed on the chart.
• MetaStock crash when sorting multiple reports.
• Clicking and dragging waypoints in MetaStock Forecaster can cause a crash.
• ACT Mama Fama exploration short column contains incorrect formula.
• Dave Landry Bowtie exploration contains function error in the expert when opened from the exploration status.
• Manage Public Lists missing spacers and headers remain on the left side after adding to the right.
• Forecaster Save button becomes disabled after clearing / redrawing custom patterns.
• Text too large in the title of printed Exploration report.
• CSV to MSLocal generates an error when overwriting data during conversion.
• Print Range Selection is grayed out\disabled in exploration reports.
• Expert Editor "Bullish" Trend box will overwrite whatever is in the box when you paste in functions.
• Choose Instrument fails to open composite instruments.
• Expert Advisor Commentary "Paste Function" will overwrite the existing text.
• Pasting data into data sheet inserts above row selected.
• Indicator Builder does not place a cursor next to errors in the formula.
• If you are partially scrolled down the Instruments lists, when you Exit an exploration report the focus jumps to the bottom of the Instrument List.
• If you are partially scrolled down the Instruments lists, when you change the Instrument Sort the focus jumps to the bottom of the Instrument List.
• Copy of the Report does not match the default order and has additional header lines.
• Running a single exploration in a narrowly resized window will cause the 'auto-compress' of the explorations window to cover up the exploration
• Additional rows added to the top of an excel spreadsheet when pasting data from an exploration report that were not there in v15.
• When pasting data into Excel, there is no longer a "blank/empty" line at the end of the data set, like there was in v15.
• Margin and Money Market option in the "Interest Rate" section of the System Testing Options no longer allows fractional entries.
• Expert commentary is reporting on the last open chart, rather than the current open chart.
• Timeout errors occur when downloading a large number of instruments using Downloader.
• Forecaster crashes drawing a new pattern if you start the pattern just barely on the left edge and drag/drop it off the right edge of the drawing pane
• Paste Functions overwrites all other typing when used in the Order Type functions, then will not paste a second time until MetaStock is restarted.
• As a user I would like to paste into multiple cells and rows in a datasheet (MetaStock and Downloader).
• As a user, I would like the Exploration tab to better display custom intervals.
• As a user, I would like to quickly re-synchronize my local data source files with my "Local DataLists" in the MetaStock PowerConsole.
• As a user, I would like to double click on an instrument from the Rejects tab of the Exploration report to open a smart chart.
• As a user, I would like to delete Exploration reports from the Reports/Execution dialog.
• As a user, I want to be able to paste a list of instruments when creating/editing custom lists by right-clicking.
• As a user, I would like the New Custom List dialog sortable by Name/Symbol.
• As a user, I would like to select the entire datasheet row by right-clicking on the gray portion on the left.
• Improvements in printing Exploration results.
• As a user, I prefer the old "Exploration Status" window to the "Exploration Execution" dialog.
• Add a note to the "Broker" tab of the System Tester options that describes how Margin Requirements work.
Wanna join the discussion?! Login to your Discussions forum accountor Register a new forum account.