logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PDSNet Support  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2016 1:01:54 PM(UTC)
PDSNet Support

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers

Good Day, i have had a look at your FAQ and other threads on the Forum about running MCO on Mac Parallels with win 7 but nothing. I know that MCO 11 worked perfectly fine with no problems and found another thread from 3 years ago but nothing on MCO 15 yet. Is anyone having problems installing/functionality with MCO 15 EOD on Win 7 in parallels on Mac because i have a small prob.... Installed MCO 15 EOD in Win 7 Parallels on Mac and everything is fine, however, when i try view certain charts i get an error : "Data Validation Failed - Open or close is not within high or low bounds" and this has to do with 0 (zero) values within the chart. Now since i am using local data (South Africa) not all smart charts get Close, High, Low, Volume and Open and therefore they will contain 0 (zero) data. As a test, i installed this on a Genuine Windows 10 x64 machine and everything opens with no error. - Same program (MCO 15 EOD, same data) only difference is that one is running on windows 7 in parallels on Mac and the other is running on a "non-virtual" windows 10 x64. Could the Win7 in parallels be the cause as it is running in a "virtual" environment? I have contacted Metastock Support and they are aware of the problem and working on a fix....