logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Spec  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:44:40 AM(UTC)
Spec

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

This sound pretty simple but it's something I was never able to find in google or forum searches. Not even sure if it's possible.

In MS Pro 11 can we have in the title bar the symbol of the stock and not the name ?

In the Chart windows properties I can only see options to display / not display title bar and also values but nothing refering to symbol.

Thanks
MS Support  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2014 6:14:58 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Spec wrote:
This sound pretty simple but it's something I was never able to find in google or forum searches. Not even sure if it's possible.

In MS Pro 11 can we have in the title bar the symbol of the stock and not the name ?

In the Chart windows properties I can only see options to display / not display title bar and also values but nothing refering to symbol.

Thanks

The name is coded to display on the left side of the title bar. Smart charts will display the company name field on the upper left, and a Saved Chart will display the Chart Name followed by the Company Name.

The Center and Right sections of the Title Bar can be adjusted to show Symbol and other fields. Chart Window Properties should have a "Title" tab where you can adjust the Center and Right sections of the title bar.