logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KTP2  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2012 3:40:44 PM(UTC)
KTP2

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

In this one hour class I will discuss my Prime Trade Select System. It is designed to select stock and option trades with low risk and high accuracy. Despite the stalled global economies, looming fiscal cliff and European Debt Crisis, my Prime Trade Select System has produced abundant profits.

My Prime Trade Select and US Money Strategies have produced consistent returns despite the difficult market conditions. I use a simple, 3-Step trade selection process to select stocks and options with high accuracy and the best profit potential:

• Step 1 Determine the Price Trend
  • Step 2 Confirm the Price Trend
  • Step 3 Use the Keltner Channels to Select a Low Risk Entry Point

I also use the US Money Strategies that can profit in up, down or flat markets:

• Deep ‘In-the-Money’ option spreads that can provide substantial returns in up or down markets
  • Selling weekly call options on stock to generate weekly income and provide down

Using my purely mechanical approach, we are able to identify Prime Trade opportunities. My system focuses on how to select low risk stock trades that can profit in even the toughest type of market condition.As an added bonus for attending this class, I’ll also send you three Options Reports*:

• Your Best Opportunity For Investment Success (e-report)
  • The Key To Profits in Tough Times (e-report)
  • The Beginners Practical Guide To Option Investing (e-report)

* During the webinar you will be provided a link for signing up to receive the Options Reports.