logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wabbit  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:36:41 PM(UTC)
wabbit

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 16 post(s)
After a forum member takes the time to answer your post and completely resolves your issue(s), please take a moment to update the thread you started by changing the thread status to RESOLVED.

How to find threads in which you have posted?

1. Go to the forum discussions page.
UserPostedImage

2. Notice on the right side of the page is a box, with a link called "My Posts". Click on that link.
UserPostedImage

3. You will now be looking at a list of the threads in which you have participated. Choose the appropriate thread simply be selecting it from the list. When the thread opens, at the very first post in the thread is the status selector:
UserPostedImage
If your issue is completely resolved then please update the status accordingly.

When you return to your My Posts lists, you will notice that an icon showing the thread status appears adjacent the thread title.
UserPostedImage

By updating the status of each thread, it will save the time of members who answer your posts to discover your issue has been resolved.

wabbit [:D]

P.S. I shall lobby the Forum designers to include the thread status on all of the post listings, not just My Posts.

P.P.S. When you're updating the status of your thread and setting it to resolved, this is a good time to create a new reply at the end of the thread to say "thank you" to the members who have given their time and knowledge to you, for free.