logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
donkie15  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 3:01:27 PM(UTC)
donkie15

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I want to warn any prospect for buying Metastock. The support of the Equis team is minimal. It is usual that you have to wait for a couple of weeks for an answer, if any...
henry1224  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 17, 2011 5:20:42 PM(UTC)
henry1224

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Dear Donkie15, what type of problems are you having? You haven't mentioned your complaint.
Every time I have a problem Equis has helped solve them

Henry
MS Support  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 18, 2011 4:38:21 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Dear Donkie15,

How did you contact support? We have telephone and chat services available through most of the day and we respond to emails usually within the next business day.

If you are still having an issue, please explain that issue and perhaps I can answer it through this forum.

donkie15  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:59:56 PM(UTC)
donkie15

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I asked for my license and activation numbers for now more than 2 weeks by mail support. I did not get any response for the first 10 days, and when I got response, I got all kinds of remarks and qustions without providing what I was asking for. I cannot use the program now for several weeks, while the issue seems me rather very simple. I paid for the program and registrated it, so I do not see why a customer needs to be treated that badly, or it may be that the people at your Customer Support like to tease the Customers.
MS Support  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2011 2:34:41 PM(UTC)
MS Support

Groups: Moderators, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 154 time(s) in 150 post(s)
Dear Sir,

Your email on the 7th of July, 2011 was just a short statement that the program had been activated and a request that we keep it activated. As the program will remain activated unless some change in made on your computer, the representative did not see anything he needed to do. At that point, the email issue was closed and considered resolved.

Prior to that, I can see where your emails were responed to within 1-2 working days. When you sent a follow-up email on the 17th of July expressing your concern about not being responded to, you were contacted the next day. The representative inquired if you were still having license issues and advised that you should only need to activate the license once. Since then, the emails you have sent were responded to the same day or the next working day.

We have answered all your emails except one in a timely fashion and usually withing a day of recieving it. The one exception seems to have been a misunderstanding. We thought you were telling us the issue was resolved and you were wanting one more confirmation.

I can see you should have received our most recent email today. Each or the emails sent to you end with a request that you let us know if you have any additional questions. Please, take advantage of that request.

We value the good relationship we have built with our customers and do not like misunderstandings or miscommunications damaging it. Even though we ask our customers to allow 2 business days for responses, We have it as a team goal to respond to all non-formula support emails within 1 business day. If you are expecting a response and have not heard anything after a couple of days, Please, email us and ask for the status of your request.