logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sir.Stevens  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:19:06 AM(UTC)
Sir.Stevens

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hello

I have 2 questions/problems

When I want to draw trendlines, I want them to snap to the price and extend to the right automatically.
If I go to trendline properties and check 'snap to price' this will be the default setting for all following trendlines (which is good).
If I check 'right extension' it will do this for ONLY the trendline I just drew, so I have to do it everytime.
Is there a way to prevent this?

2nd questions: in options I have entered 65500 max records per chart. But if I look at eg the chart M1, it only shows about 9 hours = 540 bars.
I thought records maybe ment ticks then, but that can't be it either...or is this a limit by quotecenter maybe?

thx in advance
Steven
wiked  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:05:34 AM(UTC)
wiked

you set the maximum number of records you can have in a chart, but you did not change the amount to load when you open a chart. In the File open windows, look under the Options menu. Select load options and change the number records to load. the default is only 500. I would not suggest setting it to 65,000 (though you could). set that high, it could drastically increase the load times of your charts.

I'm not sure why extend right does not become a default. Looks like that is another wish list item for future updates.
Sir.Stevens  
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:03:49 PM(UTC)
Sir.Stevens

It worked, thank you. :)

About the extend right option, I hope they will implement it since I draw a lot of lines.

greets