logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BigFish  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2008 6:32:54 AM(UTC)
BigFish

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I am using MS Version 10.0.

Could you please, somebody give me a brilliant idea of how to solve this? I believe that it is an system limitation.!! Easy to be implementated
Initial equity: $1,000

Entry Commission : 0,015%

Exit Commission: 15%

Suppose that we are trading all initials $1,000 !

When the long position is entered, the 0.015% entry commission is subtracted from the $1,000 initial equity, allowing for a total investment of $999.85 The security's price then increases 10%, which creates $99.98 of profit (i.e., a 10% gain on the $999.85 invested). The exit commission of 15% (calculated only based on profits) is then subtracted from the $99.98 profit, leaving $84.98 of after-commission profits. The $84.98 profit is then added to the $999.85 equity, for a total equity of $1,084.83.