logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
happysingh  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2008 9:43:40 PM(UTC)
happysingh

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Running Windows Vista Ultimate I get most of the way through the install and it has some problem with msxml4.dll. The installer immediately closes after I click "OK" on the error message. The error is as follows: "An error occurred during the move data process: -119 Component Microsoft Shared DLLs File Group: Microsoft Shared DLLS - Self Reg File: C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\msxml4.dll" I am trying to install the MetaStock Pro 9.1 version. suggestions appreciated. Thanks & Regards Navneet Singhal
happysingh  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2008 1:24:55 AM(UTC)
happysingh

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi, Solution that i found after a long time for all the problems which one faces while shifting from any OS to Windows Vista. Just use this option. 1 start 2 run 3 msconfig 4 tools 5 scroll down to 4th last option of disable UAC. 6 click diable UAC and click Launch. 7 ms dos window will open. exit ms dos window. 8 Restart your computer. Now almost all the problems which you face while installing an iapplication in vista will be solved. try this. in case any other query or problem, just let me know. Thanks & Regards Navneet Singhal