logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
R3Girls-FNG  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2007 8:57:34 AM(UTC)
R3Girls-FNG

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

While trying to import some indicators and formulas from a CD, I get the following message:

Exception 18 on line 1163 of file 'D:\MS10.1\Source\EQUIS LIBRARIES\ST_Library\Data\ST_FileManager.cpp'

I have tried importing directly from the CD, and also moving the folder to my hard drive and trying to import from both locations with the same error message. I have also tried different folders with other indicators and formulas, all with the same result.

Please help!

joetrade69  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2007 4:38:35 PM(UTC)
joetrade69

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

I have only seen this message when installing "Indicators and Trading Systems" by Greg Morris. These formula files are very old (version 5.0). Apparently, there is a problem importing version 5.0 system tester formula files into the Enhanced System Tester (version 8.0 and newer).
Equis does not seel this indicator, I believe only Wall Street Software sells it.
If you purchased this plug-in from them, contact Chuck at Wall Street Software and he can send a zip file of all these formulas in version 10 format. These import fine into version 10.0 or 10.1.
If using an older version, these files need to be imported from the 5.0 format into version 7 format, and these can be imported into any version (7 or newer).

Hope this helps.
If it is not this plug-in, let me know what the name of it is, or what are the files your are attempting to import (for example, MS72FORM.dta or MS90FORM.dta, etc.).