logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mwaseemtaqi  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2006 9:25:39 PM(UTC)
mwaseemtaqi

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi Guys,

Recently, I purchased this software from Equis and they will be sending me disks and manuals as soon as they get from manufacturer.

I tried to download this software from their site and could not be successful as after 70 mb of downloading through Netscape browser (60 to 70 mb through Explorer) it is stopped. I am very fed up with this situation.

Even I tried difference down accelerators like get right, DAP etc with my Explorer but no result.

So let me know what may be problem? I raed in this forum that many people have downloaed it and using successfully.

I also talked with my ISP in Pakistan, they told me there would be some problem in Equis server thats why it is happening.

Any way pls assist me so that I could download Metastock EOD 10.

Thanks

Regards

WT

Lim  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:31:05 PM(UTC)
Lim

Send email to Equis support support@equis.com and complain it. I also found the download difficulty for MetaStock Pro 10. I have send email to point out the download problem but Equis do not concede their server failure. I finally have got the download file successfully for 3 days repeating try and error.
Justin  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 13, 2006 9:03:56 AM(UTC)
Justin

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

There should be no issues with the download site. I can go home and download the file in ~20 minutes consistently (Comcast Cable). However, many international providers will use line shaping to give lower priority to international traffic and since we do not have international download servers this could impact your connection to our servers. The first question I would ask the ISP is "Is my connection shaped or unshaped?"
Dogbert  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:39:05 AM(UTC)
Dogbert

For the record, I bought Metastock in October, and I had no problems downloading Metastock at that time from the Far East. I did it on the first go within less than one hour.

My problem was with the delivery of the Manual/CDs. Despite promising same week delivery, it took about 6 weeks because v.10 was out of stock at the time. The worst was the creeping delay where I kept getting empty promises of next week delivery. After an adamant complaint, Equis graciously refunded my shipping cost. Well, who'd ever heard of paying $55 FedEx to have something shipped 6 weeks later?

P.S. Shouldn't there be a forum for technical support where this message belongs. Not sure if it should be in testimonials.