logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
crwinnr5  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2006 4:18:12 AM(UTC)
crwinnr5

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I am still having problems with the Formula link. It only loads up to the "e"s and there does not appear any way to get to an index or navaigate to other parts of the alphabet. I am also disturbed that there used to be a collection of formulas on the Equis link but all it does it link back to this forum. I liked that collection because it had some of the basic formulas and one could always come to this forum to get more advanced formulas. Hope these items can be corrected. This is a great forum and I appreciate all the hard work everyone provides. Charley
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2006 5:10:59 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Fixing this is a priority, but there are other tasks ahead of it. We need to focus on the migration and its success before delving back into content. We will get this back up. Rather than post different lists in multiple places, the decision was made to keep the content in one location... the Online Community, hence the link that brings you back to the forums. There never was a true list of formulas, but rather an index of formula related threads. The index included formulas with related discussions and questions about them. All of this content is still available (without an index) in the Formula Assistance forum. In a few more days, once we have the CS platform up and running, you will have the ability to search the forum again. That should help you locate formulas that have been previously posted. When we bring back the formula section, it will be a true formula repository with an accurate index. There are literally hundreds (maybe a thousand) of such indicators, explorations and experts to add. It's a ton of work. There are several people working on the formula repository to insure that it will be as complete as possible.