logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 29, 2006 5:00:55 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Please list your post-migration issues in this forum. This will be a public area containing questions and concerns about the forum. If you find threads or posts with faulty formatting please list the address here. There are many potential problems, but the majority of these have hopefully been worked out. e.g., size, color, bold, italics, underline, lists, quotes, codes, etc. Look it all over and report inconsistencies here.

UPDATE: August 3, 2006

There are multiple problems being reported... and verified. This is expected. Please remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. Most of these problems are easy to fix, but some will require time to sort out- perhaps days or weeks.

For the next several months we will be adjusting to the new layout and format of the CS platform. Together, we will figure out what we like and what we don't. I will try to implement the features that we need... you can count on that.

I don't take any of the feedback comments personally, so please just tell it like it is. I've already received one "I hate it!" email. I appreciate it. Really, everyone is not out there thinking how wonderful this is. I know that. It is a big change for us all. CS wasn't even on my list of choices for a new platform. But, in the real world, we got this software and now we have to learn how to best utilize and tweak and arrange it for our needs. I am very grateful for that. There are a lot of people willing to help us out. We just need to keep the feedback coming in and be as specific as possible when describing problems. Deep down, I think that CS will work out just fine. Understand that it is just a baby when compared to some of the other commercial solutions. As with all things, we have to be patient and wait for fruition. I sincerely hope that impatience doesn't negatively impact our previous level of membership participation.