logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ibhim  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2005 1:33:42 PM(UTC)
ibhim

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

For the past hour I have tried to log onto Metastock, but will not launch due to a series of error messages connecting to Quotecenter. These include: 1) Bridgefeed, all connection attenpts have failed 2) Eqdatsrv - Unable to attach to Quotecenter 3) Eqdatsrv - The vendor DLL was unable to attach to the data vendor 4) Eqdatsrv - Unable to initialize communications with data vendor, The Equis Data Server will terminatewhen this message is cleared. I tried multiple signon attempts as suggested in related posts by other members. Additionally, I have rebooted to clear everything but problem persisted While not my usual routine, I CAN sign onto Quotecenter, have it running in the background. but Metastock launch has the same error messages noted above despite a current active connection to Quotecenter. Internet connection is good as indicator lights on modem/router show connection, currently connected to QuoteCenter while typing this, and Quotecenter news articles ate current - indicating not a buffer recall.
ibhim  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2005 1:54:38 PM(UTC)
ibhim

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

As an update, 20 minutes after above post, I am able to log on. This is not the first time I have had to problem logging on early in the AM, then approx 30 minutes before the equity market opens everything is fine. It is frustrating.
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Monday, December 19, 2005 2:17:13 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Same for me, except mine was down a little longer... it happened over the weekend too as you know from my previous post. Thank goodness it's up in time for the market open! :)