logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
konrad  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:46:21 AM(UTC)
konrad

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I purchase wrong memory 512 mb to laptop... the one I purchase is going to desktop... so I instal to desktop 512 and I have now 1.5 gb on my desktop... (demon pc :evil: ) I want to buy 512 mb to my laptop I got a free slot avaiable... but I dont want to get wrong memory if somebody have time can you look is that memory going to this laptop? 1. This is my laptop [color=green:5cd936a310]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1542009&Tab=1&NoMapp=0[/color] 2.This is a memory I want to buy [color=blue:5cd936a310]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1428327&CatId=855[/color] or you may give me some link( web page) to check if this memory is going to my laptop... thanks!
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2005 3:01:19 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Load up this page on your laptop and select CHECK MY SYSTEM... it should detect what type of memory you need. I have orderd from them before. No problems. http://www.4allmemory.com/index.cfm
kanellop  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:35:36 AM(UTC)
kanellop

I respect the Opinion f G_Stockman.It is highly respected their opinion for this Topic! I want to note something else. The best Mobile System in the Market i think that had buy it, JOSE these Days! I think that if want to write his opinion about it, in this Topic, i mean the Technical Descriptions will be very Valuable too!!! The Mobile System of JOSE is amazing! George K.
Jose  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:46:15 AM(UTC)
Jose

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
kanellop wrote:
The Mobile System of JOSE is amazing!
George, if you think that is amazing, you should see my Key Tronic keyboard incorporating "ergoforce" and MPRII EMS static discharge protection. The keys are so solid, the "ergoforce" so strong, the keyboard so power-hungry, that the neighborhood lights dim each time I hit "Enter" - KlackKlum! And when the keyboard's internal mechanical cantilevers start hitting the 3-phase electrical contacts, watch out! Talk about impressive fireworks... :roll: Unfortunately this solidness comes with some drawbacks - maximum typing speed is similar to that of a 18th-century mechanical typewriter. I've got around this limitation by moving the most often-used keys nearer to my two index fingers. You should see it now - it flies at 15 wpm on a good day, but only if I keep oiling the underlying mechanism with a special dark thick lubricating oil that is now banned in most countries. Judging by the keyboard's solidness, I have a feeling it may have been built during the Soviet era by some craftsman in Molvania. I would like to visit this exotic place someday, and maybe share keyboard stories over a plate of triple-fried goat cheese (the cheese, not the goat which is only double-fried). But not whilst operating my Key Tronic ergoforce keyboard of course! :lol: I'd like to write more, but I need to wait until the electrical power returns to power-up my special keyboard. KlackKlum! jose '-)
konrad  
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:11:30 PM(UTC)
konrad

Thanks all!!