logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
henry1224  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 12:54:28 AM(UTC)
henry1224

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
the formulae that are posted in this forum are Free. I guess that the posters are just looking for recognition and they don't want others to sell their efforts for financial gain. Some posters are so consumed with their own Copyright they have forgotten ethics Please explain this topic http://forum.equis.com/v...ic.php?t=1123&highlight= If Mr NAG wanted to offer his DLL for free then you should have posted a link. Mr Ulrich has posted a free dll, as has Patrick on this forum The membership should be wary of any system that is password protected or a black box system. When you think of buying a system, make sure that there is enough documentation to satisfy all of your questions, before you layout any money! If you are posting on this forum, and you quote an Author please admit where you are getting this vital piece of information and lets keep the topic flowing.
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 1:31:16 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
What are you talking about :?: Patrick :P
henry1224  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 1:59:44 AM(UTC)
henry1224

http://forum.equis.com/v...opic.php?t=2062&start=15 Checkout the last few posts I think that recognition is what we really want, so please give credit to the original author and let us stop this bickering and move the topic forward
Jose  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 2:03:03 AM(UTC)
Jose

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

henry1224 wrote:
This issue was settled a long time ago, but since your vindictive nature has decided to bring it up again, please notice the following in that post:
Quote:
Copyright (c) The Nag Tools, 2001
If I had wished to plagiarize Nag's work, I definitely would not have posted the above. Furthermore, as explained in that forum thread, I had been trying to contact Nag for years - with the view to ask him to release his VarPeriod.dll to the public - without any success (URL failed, Google searches showed up nothing). BTW, too bad Mr Nag missed an excellent opportunity when he declined an offer to contribute to the MetaStock community in this forum. [color=red:3d3ff81177] Edited by Patrick --- No need to get mean and personnal, sorry I did not reply faster ... [/color] jose
Patrick  
#5 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 2:14:28 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Henry you are going to get stressed if you worry about that kinda things :lol: You should start going to yoga, it works great for me ... There is nothing to lose your health over in any of these posts ;) We need you healthy :D In his post about the variable functions Jose gave the credit to Nag ... And I believe Jose's point to Turtle was not so much about copyright as it was about being humble ... Patrick :mrgreen:
turtle  
#6 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 2:19:07 AM(UTC)
turtle

Jose wrote:
I had been trying to contact Nag for years - with the view to ask him to release his VarPeriod.dll jose
Jose I give my full support to you. In fact I try hard to phonecall Nan-in © (1868-1912, All Rights Reserved) before I post his worded wisdom here but he hang up my phone. So no choice but to post without phonecall Nan-in © (1868-1912, All Rights Reserved) Zen Ninja Turtle © (All Rights Reserved 2005
Jose  
#7 Posted : Friday, October 7, 2005 2:41:48 AM(UTC)
Jose

turtle wrote:
Zen Ninja Turtle © (All Rights Reserved 2005)
Mr Turtle, please note that Ninja Turtles™ is a trademark of Mirage Studios, Inc., and cannot be copyrighted. Anyway, good to see you step off your high horse. ;) jose '-)