logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
R2D2  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:48:29 AM(UTC)
R2D2

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

[color=red:8fef8f643f]Edited by Patrick[/color] [color=red:8fef8f643f]Please do not post spam, first and last warning ...[/color]
R2D2  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:21:26 AM(UTC)
R2D2

Dear Patrick, The site and the technical newsletter is far from SPAM. YOu may want to check things out before out before you go deleting message or declaring things as SPAM. There are LOT of technical analysis USERS here who WOULD HAVE GREATLY APPRECIATED THE MATERIAL.
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:29:46 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Well If I posted on your site that My training was free and it was good and that they should check it out ... what would you think? Yes I checked your site ... Do not judge me ... I have never seen you on the forum before, you have never helped our community and your first post is :
Quote:
[color=darkblue:85961d58cb]R2D2SITE[/color] is a website where this month they are allowing public download of their institution research which is based on Technical analysis. There are three interesting lessons on GANN angles, linear regression and patterns all with real time examples. [color=brown:85961d58cb]Go to R2D2SITE - select the financial section and then FREE downloads.[/color] [color=darkblue:85961d58cb]Download the October 2005 Institutional Research Edition.[/color] The other good FREE download is the recent radio interview with President of R2D2SITE on radio from Sept 25, 2005 [color=orange:85961d58cb]who is now BEARI[censored] [/color] Greets to all the technicians! [color=indigo:85961d58cb]Again this is at R2D2SITE under the FINANCIAL DIRECTORY under free downloads.[/color] R2D2 :D
I count 5 reference to the website, it sounds like spam and the free stuff is really not that interresting sorry ... Plus it really competes with the forum, because this forum is for educational purpose and it is free ... Anyways, do what you want but do not bluntly advertise your site on this forum that took a lot of work and effort to create ;) Now Jose, masterData and others have stuff to sell but at least they are more subtle about their advertising and they contribute to the forum ... Maybe you should use that as an example. Patrick :mrgreen:
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:39:22 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

R2D2... Have a look around this forum and you will see many places where we have edited posts by users - case in point - http://forum.equis.com/viewtopic.php?t=2051 If you have been around the forum boards for a while you will notice that no matter where you go there is a constant battle against spam and flame wars (though we don't really have that issue). We have a zero tolerance policy on advertising. If you would like to copy and paste some information here for users that is fine. If you would like to upload files for people to download from here that is fine... Posting blatant advertising is frowned upon - yes, even for me though I do get away with it from time to time (one of the joys of being co-creator - though Patrick did all of the hard work :)) Don't feel like you are being picked on. You are not alone. The link I provided above has an example of a member who has made some valuable contributions and has freely given help to other users... We still scolded him (both of them) about links at different stages. You are welcome to stay and participate in this community but please refrain from blatant advertising. :) M
R2D2  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:52:39 AM(UTC)
R2D2

Dear Patrick, 1. POINT ONE YOU ARE WRONG! Let's get a few facts strait. I have contributed a great deal to the technical analysis scene for over twenty years. This includes working professionally in the industry for firms like Dean Witter. Most of those years, I have been professionally educating investors about technical analysis. This includes running the first Equis META STOCK user group in Vancouver BC in the first DOS version. In fact, if you took the time to 'do your homework' you might actually have figured that out. In fact I was the professional technician and stock broker who introduced and led the current LEADER of the NOW CURRENT META STOCK USER GROUP in Vancouver, BC - Mr. Byrce Dudley. So you might say without me - your user group here in Vancouver - may not have their current user. 2. POINT TWO - YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN! You have no idea what you are talking about in technical analysis. The publication you just CENSORED contains three very detailed lessons that current MARKET WIZARDS use. If you do not find WD GANN interesting and other famous technicans you have NO PLACE here censoring people. 3. POINT THREE - YOU ARE RUDE! Giving me a FIRST and LAST WARNING regarding what you think is SPAM when this foruym does not even have rules posted is outright stupid on your part. 4. POINT FOUR - YOU ARE CENSORING valid users of Meta Stock and Equis products including experts in the industry from sharing ideas which may include web links in a FORUM that you label as GENERAL. I could go on but I do not have time. If I was your boss I would say three famous words. YOU ARE FIRED. James Kelly President, KRTT.com
Patrick  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:05:15 AM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
First of all to everyone, do not edit this message and do not reply to it. This topic is closed as far as I am concerned and I do not want anyone else to be involved in it ... Mr Kelly, you have posted your answer ... I sent you my comments by email. Let's keep this private now, let's communicate by email only. Patrick :mrgreen: