logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2005 12:17:34 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

what, dang, marilyn is gittin another trip and patrick gets left behind again.... somethin seems a little fishy here.... maybe a big fishy..... patrick is lookin for some crash test dummies.... yall sign up..... true story.... good while back a local car dealer had a 'push, pull. or drag' sale.... he would give ya a couple thousand off a new truck if you brought in any trade-in, no matter what shape..... push, pull or drag.... a couple of my friends were fixin to take him up on that offer, when some hayseed :roll: came up with the idea of a roller derby.... hey, they said no matter what shape.... once word leaked out, yahoo's from miles around showed up..... some to watch and quite a few extra contestants..... you'd be surprised how much fun you can have with just a gallon of gas, a hundred acre field and a dozen rednecks in old junkers.... the car dealer didn't seem to think it was so funny, never figured out why...... next time we'll barbque..... :wink: ...h
Marilyn  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2005 2:34:52 AM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Alright... :) Patrick can come too. I was thinking that September is a nice time of year to visit California too. Perhaps I will have to book that in too. O:) And I have been meaning to pop down to AZ to see my grandmother... (actually my grandma in California just turned 96 - I will stop by and see her too...) Do I have to go back to work??? :cry: