logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2005 6:06:55 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

got the okie dokie from equis so i just posted the symbols listed by sector in zip format.... not being sure, i asked first.... will put more later... earlier in fundamentaly speaking i mentioned you'll probably want to uncheck those indicators .... the truth of the matter is my thoughts were to create seperate indicators, pe, pb and such for each security which in no time would clutter the list..... hence the uncheck ..... i can hear wabbitt laughing clear up here...... creating an indicator using the input function would prompt you for the earnings per share when applied.... so one formula fits all.... ============= [color=blue:0478041cf3]pe[/color] =============
[color=red:0478041cf3]earnings:= Input("earnings/share",.0001, 1000, 1); C/earnings;[/color]
following that thinking for price/book ================== [color=blue:0478041cf3]price/book[/color] ==================
[color=red:0478041cf3]bv:= Input("bookvalue/share",.0001, 1000, 1); C/bv;[/color]
you get the idea but one more example ============= [color=blue:0478041cf3]dividend yield[/color] =============
[color=red:0478041cf3]dy:= Input("dividend/share",.0001, 1000, 1); {use dividend per year, not qtr} dy/C*100;[/color]
smart charts are folder specific.... the alcoa smart chart stored in the dow 30 folder will likely look different than the one stored in the s&p 500 folder.... you could create a folder 'dow 30 fundamentals' and open each chart , apply the above indicators and save ...... there is no reason to limit the fundamental indicators to those 3, and all might not apply to each security but once applied you would have a fundamental dow 30..... adjust the values each qtr to stay current and add that folder to your nitely downloads......h