logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kanellop  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:33:06 AM(UTC)
kanellop

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

This Message is especially for Patrick. Dear Patrick, I want to tell you an Idea that i have about a maybe New Tool and maybe a New Product for Equis and Metastock. As we know Paritech have the MetaMarket+ Software for use in Metastock. I quiet believe that is Time, Equis to create a Fundamental Program like to MetaMarket+ with extremely more Fundamental Informations of Companies and Fundamental Formulas. I believe that is possible that and very easy from the Side of Equis. If that happens will mean New Jobs for Equis, New Employees, New Revenues and New Profits if you like. Also and New Customers for this Product.(I am sure one of them i will be me!). Please Dear Patrick think my proposal seriously and send me your Comments. George K.
hayseed  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:18:18 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey george.... i'm not familiar with metamarket, but equis' quotecenter has just about everything fundamental that can be had.... h
kanellop  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2005 1:44:20 PM(UTC)
kanellop

Dear Hayseed, Thank you for your Message. I have not try Quote Center and i am not sure if i will try it. The reason is that i have Online Data for Free for Futures and for SPOT FOREX from XPRESSTRADE (www.xpresstrade.com) because i am a Client there, and from THINKORSWIM (ww.thinkorswim) for Stocks. I use my Metastock this Period, especially for Explorations and i need Fundamental Formulas this Period for to make more Research able to Fundamental Analysis. George K.
Patrick  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:06:19 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hayseed is right once again :D Quotecenter will allow you to run exploration on fundamental data ... Again some things could be done but remember I'm just one person and I already have tons of other things to finish ... Patrick :mrgreen:
StorkBite  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 31, 2005 6:23:03 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
This is the same topic as this thread: http://forum.equis.com/viewtopic.php?t=923orum members are not employees of Equis. Addressing posts specifically "This Message is especially for the People of Equis" or "This Message is especially for Patrick", etc. might be better handled with e-mail. Equis email addresses can be obtained here: https://www.metastock.com/Company/about/Contact.aspx