logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2005 3:44:58 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

what takes me the longest to grasp is metas overall codes, not that I have a complete understanding yet.... studying other peoples codes help in that area… its a constant learning process.... seems like patrick, jose, wabbit and others are making more up everyday just for the fun of it.... studying the meta provided experts helped give me an idea of what's possible in that department and how to create it.... the 'equis-expert highlights example' not only gives some helpful standard codes, it shows experts don't have to be built around a single idea.... an expert can be a large collection where you just place a check by the ones you want active.... of course you can add to that list.... a matching collection of bullish/bearish trends could also be added on a selectable basis, that would require a small amount of work.... the 'equis-momentum indicators' expert shows one can be built around a common theme.... more of a shotgun approach that when applied with raff channels, fib lines and resistance/support can give some good ideas.... explorations could be built to compliment those common themes.... learning meta requires some work and there's no express course but studying what the longtime meta users post sure has helped get me up to speed.... speaking of express, somebody's at prior resistance....h