logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:39:16 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

hey marilyn.... thanks for those.... printed'em out and read'em now....h ================== they flew or drove in from the 4 corners of the US for the 4th’s family reunion and my first granddaughters first birthday...... her attraction to mirrors reminded me inverting charts...... there are some indicators that seem best viewed upside down..... as a rule charts rising upwards seem bullish , yet ‘cpc’ , ‘vix’, ‘vxn’, ‘trin’ and such seem contrary to that..... richard arms, trin inventor, has said before,’what the heck was i thinking’..... many sites will invert the whilshire 5000 89day arms, which is approaching 1, btw.... meta can do the same thing with just a couple right clicks and left clicks..... inverting all charts is at times a good exercise if we become overly bias in our bullish/bearish..... ie, if you would you go long, would you go short on that same chart if it was inverted, if not, why......... when running explorations where all securities will be selected , sometimes its quicker to use tools>select all>>>>..... like all reunions/birthdays we spoke of what was new for us this year..... for me it was metastock..... when explaining a 'csco' chart with macd expert signals to my granddaughter, my dang lexus drivin brother said, ‘ yeah but that’s lookin back, after the fact’…… well kinda, maybe for just 1 day..... we may look back at friday for macd crosses, or any signal, but our buy/sell for monday is looking forward before the fact..... much of the money is made in the trends, so squabbling over 1 day is micro critique..... and speakin of lookin forward, i'm lookin forward to spoiling little mckenzie, and thats from lookin back at what my son put me through.... its pay back time jas.....h