logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 8, 2005 3:13:29 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

dangit i did it again..... loaded meta for 4 times and still couldn't find it..... the ms bull is in my lower task bar, device manger says its running, but no can find...... then it hits me, the last place i used it was on the second monitor, its still there, right where i left it..... metastock remembers where you last used it and will return, or try to, that location next time you load it..... so if your using latops with meta running on the second monitors but now want to only use 1 screen, remember to disable the second 1..... start>control panel>appearance and themes>display>settings>uncheck extend windows..... if your trying out QC you might have noticed the reuters broad market indicators have different tickers.... of course you can still download them using reuters data link but you will need the old symbols..... i just made a copy of my 'BM data' folder and placed in meta 9.1 ..... that puts all previous data and old tickers in 9.1, that folder in my case was renamed 'bm dataold'..... those indicators might be included with all/your QC data plans, in that case there will be no need to copy.... while doing that i found something not seen before.... there was a pdf file on the bm indicators.... not sure where it came from.... you can do a seach on your computor for it.... just put in the search, part of the file name being, ' broad market indicators'...... pretty interesting reading......h