logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2005 5:45:35 PM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

its odd how some indicators can be so clear at seeing turns from the bottom yet be as hazy as a LA summer day at the top.... mentioned at the end of april about , """""one of my favorites, which is just about to be important, is the new highs/new lows….. overlay that on the dia, spy, oex or, '''''''..... if you by chance missed that turn fear not, there will be hundreds more like it but my point is that chart is so out of focus at the tops..... meta has other indicators that are much better there.... having a special folder with just those top/bottom 'suggesters' prepared in template form might be of value..... simply scrolling through my "are we there yet" folder daily seems to help me by reinforcing daily that turns do come but predicting them is risky buisness........ btw, have been looking into the quote center deal.... kinda have a feeling its fixin to put a real dent in some of the real time data feeds out there.... will be posting something in ms powerpoint and html soon.......h nas high low dia directional spy directional thunderdome directional