logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Patrick  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 5:32:32 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Alright here goes my little rant of the day ... :D I have been looking around the web and I see so many false advertising about MetaStock everywhere that I decided to write this message. Here is a link to official resellers, please use it :cry: https://www.metastock.com/Partners/Resellers.aspx If you buy your software from ebay or some weird website that offers you the world of trading for free, how can you expect to get support from Equis or to buy upgrades at a cheaper price ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! These company have no support and they just refer you to Equis. But when you call you don't get help because you are not registered with us. Don't give your money to people who claim "FREE" all over their website but as soon as click on a link, they ask you for your credit card number ... When I search for free stuff, and I get to a website and the first link I try to access takes me to an order page ... I JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE oz_pdt_06 ah ... feel better :mrgreen: Patrick
Marilyn  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2005 7:03:20 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I would have to whole heartedly agree. I sit in a place where I can hear some of what happens hear... we often get calls from people who have bought MetaStock from a friend, or ebay or an unauthorized reseller. They get angry when they can't get support. And while I understand their frustration, I can't condone the people that sell MetaStock illegally. If you buy from us directly you will be registered at the time of sale. You can have all the free support and cheap upgrade prices that you like. If you buy from an authorized reseller you will need to send us your proof of purchase (receipt, etc.) and we will register you and you will get the support and upgrades... If you buy from someone who sells illegally... while you may save 20, 40, 100 on your original purchase... you will have to buy the program all over again if you want to qualify for our services.. I know there are TONS of sites out there who are listing themselves as Equis MetaStock... Just remeber caveat emptor. Your local reseller will be able to offer you, not just Equis support, but their own support and user groups as well. I don't think that this thread will offend anyone who isn't being naughty... <end rant> :)