logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
hayseed  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 24, 2005 2:02:47 AM(UTC)
hayseed

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

sure are a lot of subscription services in the market place..... if you find one that fits your style, making up a special folder might solve a couple well posted issues.... using the downloader, create a new security and place it in a new folder.... in my example here i used C:\\MetaStock Data\\bernies ..... it only takes a couple minutes to put in a dozen or more..... once your folder is made, use the downloader to bring the charts up to date..... now just doctor up the charts with the guru's thoughts and/or your own..... click save and they will be..... now your subscription service may have more or less than my bernie example but it should help none the less..... you will now know which folder has the annotations..... 'csco' is in 4 or 5 different folders, nas 100, s&p500, us stocks, stocks by sector, and odds are no 2 of those charts are alike ...... can you remember which is which..... by having a special folder theres no wondering......... it least in mine thats the case......h oh, and don't forget to add a web resource link in meta to your service, takes less than 1 minute..... http://www.schaeffersres....aspx?ticker_symbol=qqqq