logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marilyn  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 9:45:19 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Ok - I don't have permission to publish this yet so don't be surprised if it has to disappear (if I get yelled at I will have to remove it - the whole do it and then ask permission sort of scenario :)) But I thought someone might be interested. The Active Trader magazine group is launching its third monthly magazine, Options Trader, in April 2005. Like Currency Trader magazine, Options Trader is an electronic magazine readers can download to their computers each month. Each issue will contain trading strategies, analysis, and news specifically for options investors and traders, as well as interviews with top traders and insights from industry professionals. The magazine is delivered directly to your desktop each month as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file that combines the look and feel of a high-quality print magazine with interactive electronic features, such as Internet links and zoom capabilities. The first issue of Options Trader will be available in April 2005. The first 5,000 people to register will receive a free subscription. To find out more about the magazine, browse its features and subscribe, visit www.optionstradermag.com.
hayseed  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 10:53:01 PM(UTC)
hayseed

hey marilyn......thanks...... glad i read your post before all the hollerin started..... signed up 'interested'..... if its like their main magazine it ought to be good..... perhaps you've read some of lbr's articles in it, such as in feb 2004....... but in any event, considering the price of subscription, can't help but get my moneys worth...... thanks again.......h
Patrick  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 10:58:40 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Here comes the holler ... BAD MARILYN [-X :mrgreen: Come on ... I'm not that bad am I? :twisted: Patrick
Marilyn  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 11:07:40 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

:) I wasn't referring to you Patrick - though now that you mention it.... :lol: I am still waiting for permission from the guys at Active Trader. They weren't sure if they could let us put it on the forum. I guess they have had problems with forum advertising in the past. I told them not to look at our forum until after they gave me a decision. :)
Patrick  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 6, 2005 11:09:50 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Ouch ... :-$ Just tell me what range of ip they connect from and I will block them :D