logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Hicuregary80  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 8, 2017 8:59:58 AM(UTC)
Hicuregary80

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi fellas,

I am in quest of finding new broker so please help. :)
thanks 1 user thanked Hicuregary80 for this useful post.
Talhayeasin123 on 8/9/2017(UTC)
Hicuregary80  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2017 2:37:03 PM(UTC)
Hicuregary80

I was googling around for new broker and found this website http://www.forexbrokersreviews.com/ , pretty helpful for choosing new broker imho. What do you think?
robertC  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:29:28 AM(UTC)
robertC

It all depends on what you're looking for in a broker/company when choosing the right one. Personally I'm looking for a few things: professional and experienced personal senior broker, great customer support, and of course, great educational services for the beginner customers. I received all of the above from SolidCFD. I don't want it to sound like I'm promoting them but I'm honestly very pleased with the services they provided for me and I highly recommend you check it out and see for yourself. :) 

Edited by user Tuesday, February 28, 2017 11:31:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

forexguru  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:45:03 PM(UTC)
forexguru

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

This is an old post, but I think my comment would be useful to users in general. Every now and then, the question of how to find the best Forex broker keeps popping up. So I want to use this thread, rather than creating a new one to offer a little tip to finding the best broker.

Tip #1

What kind of trader are you? Knowing the answer to this question will guide in you selecting the right broker. Are you a day, swing, long term, short term, or scalping trader? Not all Forex brokers trading conditions are suitable for then mention type of traders. Some don't allow scalping for example. So, the first thing you must do is to go through the broker's trading conditions, and more importantly, the charges.

Tip #2

Is the broker Regulated? This is a very important question since the duration of your Forex Career depends on it. When you poor all you money in one unregulated broker, it could be the end for you should they decide to close down. This is because you can't get your money back.

Tip #3

Do they process money withdraw requests on time? What is the essence of trading if you can't withdraw your profit, or if there is always a delay when you request for money. Find out from other traders before you jump in the queue

thanks 1 user thanked forexguru for this useful post.
StevenBrown on 5/30/2020(UTC)
forexguru  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 3:37:59 PM(UTC)
forexguru

If you are a new trader and you are looking for a broker to use, it is best to check review websites. There are lots of resources online to use. You will find this website useful for broker reviews: https://nogold.com/forex...ng/forex-broker-reviews/

Mariana121  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 7:53:46 PM(UTC)
Mariana121

Hi everyone! I would suggest you pay attention to security programs and client protection, for example, Investor Compensation Scheme, Negative Balance Protection and as @forexguru wrote - Regulation (it's especially important!) My way in trading begins here: https://nsbroker.com an I'm completely satisfied. Just don't and search your trusted broker!