logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ozdefy  
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 3:14:05 AM(UTC)
ozdefy

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers

I'd like the right axis (price) in all charts to be zero-based for all charts I open. At the moment, every time I reopen the software, they are all auto-scaling. How do I set this globally? I have tried altering the default template, but it hasn't worked, and I can't find any other help references to achieve what I want.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions:)

G

mstt  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:36:39 AM(UTC)
mstt

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 54 post(s)
Hi G Did you read my post in reply to Viking (most recent post before yours)? I don't know for sure that changing the default template can set scaling to left or right side but I'm assuming its does. While you may have changed the default template, did you also delete all existing smart charts (contents of MSSmart folders)? If not then MetaStock will continue to open existing smart charts rather than create new charts using the new default template. Roy (mstt)
ozdefy  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2015 4:54:19 AM(UTC)
ozdefy

Groups: Registered Users, Subscribers

I didn't see the previous post. Looked every where but the answer was right under my nose :) Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work, so the scaling mustn't be included as one of the parameters to use in the default template. Shame, but not the end of the universe:)