logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kadmin  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 10, 2015 6:19:42 PM(UTC)
kadmin

Groups: Administrators, Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

MetaStock has been helping traders become successful for over 30 years.  Attend this 45 minute webinar to learn how our award-winning charting and data packages can help you in your trading too.  This webinar will give an overview of our newest addition to our suite of tools, our patent pending MetaStock FORECASTER.  

The big question we all want to know as traders is where will price go next?  The FORECASTER is designed to analyze price based on technical set ups and then give a Forecast Cloud based on the probable direction of price after a buy or sell alert.   The FORECASTER uses complex statistical and mathematical calculations for its analysis of price direction.  The FORECASTER will also analyze hand drawn or patterns that you select directly from the chart giving you a powerful new way to analyze patterns.

In this presentation we will cover:

• What is the FORECASTER and how will it help my trading?
  • How do I use the FORECASTER to identify trading opportunities?
  • How can I draw and analyze patterns?
  • How do I read the Forecast cloud patterns and how can I use them to manage trades?
  • How can I look into the past to see how the FORECASTER has performed historically?
  • How can I scan for Forecasting opportunities using the MetaStock Explorer?

Edited by user Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:04:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified