logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JJHoo  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 8, 2010 5:45:43 AM(UTC)
JJHoo

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi all I am JJ from HK. I just wonder did any of you encountered such problem: The sales guys promised if I purchase the Metastock from him, he would shipped something extra to me for free. He has written as followed : "If you have us ship you with package, I can also include a couple of extra training books and CD’s for free ( a $139 value). I can include: Unleash the Power of MetaStock – book and CD Technical Analysis from A to Z – book" But after I purchased the software from him, and a few days later, the Equis Shipping department sent me an email that the CD on Unleash the Power of MetaStock CD and book is backordered. While the Technical Analysis from A to Z -book is actually manual of Metastock, how to master metastock and so on which can be easily downloaded from the system it self. So, I felt like I have been cheated by the sales guy whose name with Ken. Any suggestion on what can I do about it please?
vienna  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 8, 2010 7:14:34 AM(UTC)
vienna

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I would write Ken an email and ask what's happening. I think there is also a testperiod of 30 days - so you are maybe possible to cancel your order?
JJHoo  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 8, 2010 7:34:28 AM(UTC)
JJHoo

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I have just got two replies from Ken. He said the book and CD of the Unleash the Power of MetaStock will be shipped to me. So I hope he can keep his promise accordingly.