logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 1:04:27 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Jeff Crystal's Online Training Seminars for Personal Investors have just been added to the MetaFLIX library! Taking your trades to the next level is the goal of Jeffrey Crystal in his nationally acclaimed seminars for personal investors. Applying successful secrets to trading basics give his students the advantage they need—especially when using real-time data. With these courses, you’ll learn the 5 T’s of Trading: Trade Range, Triggers, Trends, Targets and Trade management. These basics principles form the foundation of your trading success, and will equip you with the skills you to need meet your designated goals. Class #1: Trade Identification and Triggers Class #2: Implementation of Trade Identification and Triggers Class #3: Trade Management Class #4: Implementation of Trade Management and introduces Targets In these classes you’ll also learn why to go with real-time trading; how real-time trading reduces the cost of trading; trade set ups, including Breakout, Breakdown, Bull pullback, Bear Pullback; and how to make smarter trading decisions. A successful trader himself, Mr. Crystal has spent the last decade teaching personal investors how to use day trader platforms, technical analysis software packages and theory. His formal trading education includes a multitude of disciplines including Pivot trading, Fibonacci analysis, Elliot Wave Theory and thousands of hours of lectures, seminars and workshops including the works of John Murphy (former CNBC Technical Analyst), John Bollinger (Hedge fund trader, CNBC Analyst and developer of Bollinger Bands), Chris Manning (Hedge Fund Manager), George Lane (the father of Modern Stochastics), Tom Joseph (leading Elliot Wave and Fibonacci expert).
pumrysh  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 2:05:29 PM(UTC)
pumrysh

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Is there a way to save this? Thanks, Preston
StorkBite  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 10:17:10 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Hi Preston- The availability of these video's are not the same as others in the MetaFLIX library. For now, the quickest way to "save" them might be to copy it from your temp folder after it loads. i.e., C:\\Documents and Settings\\Administrator\\Local Settings\ emporary Internet Files\\JeffCrystalTraining.swf I have inquired about other options and will keep you posted.
Keith Johnson  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2006 8:42:24 PM(UTC)
Keith Johnson

Will be able to get copies of his notes and formulas that he speaks of in the class?
StorkBite  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 8, 2006 9:36:19 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

I'm finding out...
andrewlow  
#6 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:47:40 AM(UTC)
andrewlow

Hi, I viewed Jeff's first video and on there he made mention of his notes being posted on the forum. Could anyone tell me where I might find them Thanks
billtrudeau  
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2006 1:13:34 PM(UTC)
billtrudeau

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Unverified Users

There is an inactive Power Pivots Plus Group on Yahoo that contains a lot of historical information on Power Pivots for those interested.
ialqasem  
#8 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2006 1:16:12 PM(UTC)
ialqasem

Hello Jeff Thank you for the great job you'v done there. If ya ever wanna expand your " student " base i.e. Arabic viewrs , ill be glad to offer my help to narrate your work to Arabic. If this meets your Future plans plaese let me know. Ibrahim
StorkBite  
#9 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:37:46 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Hi Andrew, Keith and others... I am still awaiting a response from Equis Marketing. The Summer time is a little slow, but rest assured I am working on getting an answer. :)
billtrudeau  
#10 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:02:58 PM(UTC)
billtrudeau

Jeff mentioned that there is a utility available from Equis Support that is intended to clean the Downloader data files. Is anyone familiar with this utility?
StorkBite  
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:27:16 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

OK, guys... sorry for the delay; I appreciate your patience! I am still working on the Downloader Utility...

You can d/l Jeff's trading plan here.

You can d/l Jeff's conversion strategy here.

billtrudeau  
#12 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 1:08:17 PM(UTC)
billtrudeau

How about the expert, explorer and formula files?
StorkBite  
#13 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 2:53:02 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

The supplemental materials above are available for you to use. I understand that the videos will be edited to remove references to further accompanying materials. The presentation was not originally recorded for the forum, but we are instead gracious recipients. I'm elated to be able to offer these to the forum membership as-is. If you have specific training requests, please submit them in a separate post in this forum. Thanks, George
billtrudeau  
#14 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 3:54:13 PM(UTC)
billtrudeau

Thanks, I asked because Jeff said in the presentation that the MetaStock files would be posted on the forum. Perhaps at some time in the future.
StorkBite  
#15 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 3:58:48 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

I totally understand... if I get a hold of anything else, I'll post it here. Thanks! :)
crwinnr5  
#16 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 5:44:22 PM(UTC)
crwinnr5

The spreadsheet that is posted is "protected" and thus one cannot view the formulas. Since this forum is for education purposes I think it would be better to view the spreadsheet in its unprotected form. I do not see anything in the spreadsheet that appears proprietory so is it possible to get an unprotected version of Jeff's spreadsheet? Or at least post the formulas used in the spreadsheet. Thanks, Charley
StorkBite  
#17 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 7:09:57 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Since this forum is for education purposes I think it would be better to view the spreadsheet in its unprotected form. The primary goal of the forum is to provide you with free training materials and to promote a community environment. All available content is provided free of charge- "as-is" and without any warranty. Just be happy for the great things that are being made available us on this basis. The value of any of these presentations is hundreds or thousands of dollars to develop and you're getting it for FREE! The alternative would be for you to sign up for the next conference or seminar of your choosing... pay the registration, transportation, motel, meals, etc. to get all of the "extras". Please... let's just be happy... it is what it is. And for that, I'm extremely grateful.
crwinnr5  
#18 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 7:27:50 PM(UTC)
crwinnr5

Please do not get me wrong - I am very grateful for all the wonderful posts on this forum and have in turn shared my information with the forum. I am just trying to follow the logic of Jeff's spreadsheet except without the formulas I cannot see what the full logic is. All the formulas except one can be recreated with the information posted. Unless I am missing something, I cannot follow how the change in the Delta is being calculated with the available information. Any help would be appreciated. Charley
billtrudeau  
#19 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 7:29:18 PM(UTC)
billtrudeau

I would just like to say that I have had the Power Pivot Package since shortly after it came out and for the time it took to watch the videos I got a lot more information and understanding of the Power Pivot approach than from all the time I spent reading the manual that came with the package, as well as from reading all of the posts on the Yahoo Power Pivot group. Perhaps I will take a stab at re-reading the Yahoo posts. Not quite up to a trip out to Salt Lake City quite yet.
crwinnr5  
#20 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 8:08:14 PM(UTC)
crwinnr5

I have resolved my own question regarding the Delta Change - for anyone that may be interested it is the given Delta times the Price Change to Conversion. i.e. .71 * 1.06 = .7526. I still do not understand why it was necessary to hide the formulas and protect the worksheet but I do appreciate Jeff sharing his seminar, trading plan and worksheet. It was very bennificial to my learning efforts. Thanks, Charley