logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
StorkBite  
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 4, 2006 6:45:41 AM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Wow! Due diligence in force... We've been bombarded with spam lately. Thanks for all of the help. As mentioned numerous times, if you see such a post first, don't click on any of the external links and make sure you report it to me ASAP. All such users will be dealt with (it's a blackbox action). :lamo:
StorkBite  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2006 5:57:36 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Wabbit, Patrick and other forum members... Sorry for the delay with the recent Poll post. It's been borderline hellish lately. The snipes are rampant. I remain active on the forum several hours each day- checking in at all hours around the clock. I do read every post and handle the inappropriate ones that I come across. This hasn't changed, except now I am alone. For every inappropriate post you see there are multiple others that you never do. I have increased the access restrictions for the advertisement forums. These posts are being made by people who actually register. It seems like a lot of trouble for them to go through, but it is equally troublesome for us too. Try not to get too frustrated. Let me know about it via PM or email. It is a concern that is not going unnoticed. If you have any specific suggestions, you know you have my ear.