logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
konrad  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2005 5:26:00 AM(UTC)
konrad

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

I have full version of System works 2005 and try to instal system goback, after instalation I restart pc and my pc blown... nothing show me, no errors, no comment, pc dont read windows? holy geeze? what a Norton goback is use for? to broke pc? THe only comand my pc is giving is: cpu type- amd turtion (tm) 64 Mobile Techonology ml-30 l2 Cache: 1 mb Installed _ Before I instal norton goback everythink work fast real fast..., what could happen? #-o :? :Worthy: help me... I want to know opinion about laptop... that my second laptop I have the first one is super old 7 years old and that why I bought new one.. is all laptop contain that much problems? I want to know your pool,opinion should I return this laptop ?
Bulli  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2005 5:53:34 AM(UTC)
Bulli

I am using Norton GoBack since version 3 (Roxio) even before it was Norton, never had a problem with it. GoBack actually monitor disk activity and that is it, it will not do anything to the system itself as a hardware. Also would be difficult to harm the harddisk, simply becasue it has an shutdown if your system has a very high activity on the disk and only will re-start itself when the activities go back to normal. Your laptop must be faulty, if it is in warranty, give it back to them to fix it. regrads, Bulli
konrad  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2005 1:05:22 PM(UTC)
konrad

Hey buli... I hate my laptop... I left this screen for night restart many time and dont go back to windows! I will return this laptop to company I bought!, the bitter lesson I learn here is never buy anything online because it is hard to return then.... I will buy in local retail store like bestbuy it easy to communicate with them if laptop fault!, :x :oops: I try system recover-no work I am going to try instal new windows xp pro again and ( no instal norton goback anymore!) and see if that work... I dont even know if I can sticky with windows xp pro but that later..
StorkBite  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 11, 2005 8:19:07 PM(UTC)
StorkBite

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
You need to find someone to configure and install all of this stuff for you. Doesn't BestBuy do that too? This is turning into a computer support forum. :roll:
konrad  
#5 Posted : Monday, November 21, 2005 2:17:04 AM(UTC)
konrad

Ok... My IBM pc need to get change! 11 years old.... super old almost work....snezze! :lol: I want to buy new one .... What you guys advise for processor? Pentium 4, or Pentium M?AMD Antlanton or Turtion 64 ? Many thanks !