logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dieselpr  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:24:58 PM(UTC)
dieselpr

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Gents, If you have one formule that gave you a buy or sell signal and you design an experts to attach to 4 different charts to watch at the same time. How would you design a system that could count how many open orders you have. Basically if- chart 1 got a buy signal at 8:00AM chart 2 got a buy signal at 10:00AM chart 3 got a buy signal at 10:30AM Then at 12:00PM chart 4 got a buy signal but you don't want to get an alert for chart 4 because you have charts 1,2, & 3 already in a trade. Is there anyway to control such a thing to stop the alert from coming?
Patrick  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:43:45 PM(UTC)
Patrick

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Dieselpr, Sorry I can't spend the time right now ( I will try alter ) but I would recommend you take a look at expert commentary writing and think about using the security function a lot :). You could do what you just talked about there and some other cool things :wink: Patrick :mrgreen:
dieselpr  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2005 8:16:59 PM(UTC)
dieselpr

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Thanks patrick, I was only looking for a direction I didn't think that feature could get the job done. I'll look into it and post what I come up with in a few days umm wait a minute maybe in a few weeks hahaha. Thanks