logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Webby  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2005 8:23:51 AM(UTC)
Webby

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi All, I am looking seriously at purchasing MS 9 as it appears to fulfill my requirements. However before committing my money I would like to get a copy of the program for evaluation, ideally this weekend. I have come across www.metastock-download.com, where I can download an evaluation copy for $US20. However, I am a bit concerned that this offer does not appear via any other website, including www.equis.com. Has anybody heard of or dealt with this website, I don't want to blow away my money on a potentially dodgy site. Any comments appreciated.
Marilyn  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2005 2:31:30 PM(UTC)
Marilyn

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hi Webby - The www.metastock-download.com site is actually one of our dealers in Germany. He technically can't sell into Australia (though I doubt that he would turn you down). Your authorized resellers there are: Paritech - http://www.paritech.com.au and Online Trading Systems Limited - http://www.webcharts.com.au I would approach them directly to see what the best deal would be. Thanks for your concern about 'dogdy' sites. I know there are more than a few out there. We have been actively cataloging them and are going to make an effort to make sure that our potential and exisiting customers don't get taken advantage of. Let me know if you can't get ahold of anyone there and I will sort it out for you! :) Marilyn
Webby  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 27, 2005 10:51:11 PM(UTC)
Webby

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hi Marilyn, Thanks for your reply. I have actually proceeded to download the 30 day evaluation version from them. I now have a copy of the software that I can "play" with this weekend, im a fairly impatient sort of guy The option to download an evaluation copy did not exist with Paritech and I didnt realise that webcharts were also a resaler. If I do purchase the MS 9, I will deal with a local resaler, if only for the local support. Also, Paritech are doing a "MS starter pack" deal at the moment which looks like it could be good value. They are bundling MS9, 1 years data subscription (both EOD and Intra), training CD, and 12 month support. I will now need to checkout Webcharts to see what, if any, offers they have at the moment. Thanks again, for your prompt reply.