logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MSTrainer  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:10:51 PM(UTC)
MSTrainer

Groups: Registered, Registered Users

Hello, everyone! My name is Kevin Nelson and I'm pleased to announce the release of LearnMetaStock.com, the exclusive live trainer of MetaStock software. Our goal at LearnMetaStock.com is to help you get what you want out of the program. MetaStock is a very powerful, but complex, program. Most users only scratch the surface of what it can do. Many users become frustrated trying to learn the software and give up on it before they’ve even had a chance to put it to work! That’s where I can really help you. I will guide you every step of the way as you progress from novice user to expert. We typically offer nine live webinar classes a week, held at different times to fit as many different schedules as possible. Our classes are designed for any level of user, whether you’re brand new to MetaStock and need help getting started, or you’re an experienced user but haven’t yet tapped into the real power of MetaStock. Also, our live classes are archived so, if you can’t make it at the scheduled time, you’ll always have a chance to view the recorded class. In addition to that, I’ve been creating “How To” videos on request. These have been very popular and have been a great learning tool for both the students and the teacher!

Check us out at www.LearnMetaStock.com and see what we can do for you!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kevin W. Nelson
Admin@LearnMetaStock.com
www.LearnMetaStock.com
(801) 953-6299